Friday, July 07, 2006

Statement of Purpose

I believe that in order to be a good software developer (or technical resource in general), one must be able to communicate in an easily understood manner. Unfortunately, dental work is usually preferable to writing for most developers (myself included).
I believe that the solution to this problem is simple: practice. I think that writing (indeed all communication) is a kind of intellectual muscle that needs to be excercised regularly if it is to be relied upon.

It is my goal to use this blog as a sort of arena in which to practice my technical writing (and get a few things off my chest at the same time).

Because I am a professional software developer and sometimes architect, expect to see most of my articles written around software development practices.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gardening at Night said...

So... this practice thing... You are really burning up the blogoshpere with these rapid fire posts. What's that, uh, three in the last year? Dude, slow down!

But then again, I don't even answer email.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home